Walmart Holiday Layaway is now available. It will run from September 2nd – December 12th.
How it works:
- There’s no opening fee
- Down payment is $10 or 10%, whichever is greater
- Minimums – Individual items must be $10 or greater. Total purchases must be $50 or greater
- Terms – Final payment and pickup must be made on or before December 12 at the same store layaway was initiated (or order will be canceled). Excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- Cancellation – If account is canceled, items will be returned to inventory. Down payment and payments made will be refunded, less a $10 cancellation fee. Cancellation fee does not apply in Ohio, Maryland, Rhode Island, or District of Columbia.
- Returns – Walmart Returns Policy applies to all layaway transactions.
Pickup & Pay:
- Location – Layaway is initiated at the Pickup Desk. Payments can be made at any register including the Pickup Desk. Upon final payment customers may be asked to pick up Layaway merchandise at a separate location such as the Garden Center.
- In stores only (not available for online purchases)
- Available for Electronics, Toys, Infant Toys, Infant Furniture, Small Appliances, Large Furniture, Auto Electronics, Select Sporting Goods, and Jewelry
- Excludes wireless phones that require contracts.
- Layaway not available on Thursday, November 24th.
Click HERE for more information.
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned our post entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.