Tax Free weekend is only 3 days this year and starts tomorrow
Friday, August 5th 12:01 a.m. – Sunday, August 7th 11:59 p.m.
During this period no Florida sales tax or local option tax will be collected on the following items:
- Clothing, footwear, and certain accessories $60 or less per item
- School supplies selling for $15 or less per item
- Diapers (adult and baby cloth or disposable) and Diaper bags
- Sports Uniforms
- Uniforms (work, school and athletic excluding pads)
- Work Clothes and Uniforms
- Graduation Caps and Gowns
- Books that are not otherwise exempt
- Personal computers and computer-related accessories
- Rentals or leases of any of these items
- Repairs or alterations of any of these items
- Sales of clothing or school supplies in a theme park, entertainment complex, public lodging establishment, or airport.
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned our post entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.