7 Ways to Save on Back to School
1. Take an inventory of last years clothing and school supplies.
2. Set a budget for each child
3. Plan to buy School/Office Supplies for the entire year.
4. Use Coupons & Money Saving Websites and Apps
5. Check out your local Consignment and Thrift Stores (Buy & Sell Gently Used Clothing)
6. College Deals on Computers, Technology and more..
Check out some of the retailers that offer discounts to college students.
7. Take advantage of Florida’s Tax Free Weekend
Friday, August 5th 12:01 a.m. – Sunday, August 7th 11:59 p.m.
No Florida sales tax or local option tax will be collected on the following items:
Clothing, footwear, and certain accessories $60 or less per item
Any item of clothing selling for more than $60;
Any school supply item selling for more than $15;
Books that are not otherwise exempt;
Personal computers and computer-related accessories;
Repairs or alterations of any of these items; or
Sales of clothing or school supplies in a theme park, entertainment
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned our post entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.