NEED TO ORDER EXTRA 5/21 NEWSPAPERS
If you would like to order 5/21 newspapers please send me your request via Facebook through private message or via text (904) 214-4722. Please include your name (if texting), order and email address.
I will send you an invoice to pay online so it will not conflict with our weekly order. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED NO LATER THAN 9 P.M. TONIGHT.All invoice payments must be made by Tuesday at 2 p.m. Any outstanding orders after this deadline will be cancelled. You must be able to pick up at the Oakleaf Super Target location.
- Florida Times Union Sunday newspapers are offered at a discounted rate of $1.60 ea. with 2 payment options: Paypal or Credit/Debit Card.
- Cash payments are not accepted due to safety reasons.
Newspapers orders are sold in increments of the following:
- 4 single newspapers
- 6 single newspapers
- 8 single newspapers
10 single newspapers = (1 set)
Additional options can be selected for individuals ordering together for convenience reasons (i.e co-workers, friends, family etc.) however; there can only be (1) pick up person for a group order.
Oakleaf – Jacksonville West Super Target – 9525 Crosshill Blvd Jacksonville, FL,
Please google this address “PRIOR” to pick up because it’s not close to any of our pick up locations (it’s on the border of Orange Park).We will meet towards the end of the Target parking. Closer to the street facing Chili’s restaurant and the fountain, under the street lamps. Look for a Blue Honda mini van.
- Please be on time. I only stay long enough to service my last customer. Pick up moves very quickly, showing up at 6:45 with no communication is considered late.
- Habitually late customers will no longer have the ability to use the Tuesday pick up.
- If you will be delayed due to weather, traffic or unusual circumstances please call me asap (904) 214 – 4722 so I can determine if I am able to wait.
- I will not hold any newspapers or meet outside of this pick up time. Please look for an alternate pick up person if you are unavailable.
- All unclaimed newspapers will be returned Wednesday morning (no exceptions).
- Please keep in mind the make up pick up is given as a courtesy because I understand emergencies happen.
- Missing both pick ups will result in a no show status, paper forfeiture and a $4 administrative fee will be deducted from any prepayment and your remaining balance will be issued as a credit towards a future order.
- Your credit must be used within 2 weeks of the missed pick up or it will be forfeited. You must contact me directly to redeem your credit.
- Continual missed pick ups will affect your ability to order in the future.
Tell us what you think.
There are no comments on this entry.
Websites mentioned our post entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.